The Bangladesh cricket group barely abstained from being gotten up to speed in a shooting at a mosque in Christchurch on Friday that left a few people dead and constrained the wiping out of the last Test match of their progressing visit against hosts New Zealand. 

The group were on a transport that was destroying up to the Al Noor mosque close Hagley Oval for Friday supplications when the shooting started. 

Mario Villavarayen, the group's quality and molding mentor, said it had been a narrow escape. 

"They were on the transport, which was simply destroying up to the mosque when the shooting started," Villavarayen told Reuters by means of Twitter. 

"They are at the ground, they are shaken yet great." 

A BCB representative later disclosed to Reuters the group were in lockdown at their lodging. 

"Every one of our players are currently sheltered in their inn which has been cordoned off," the representative said. "We have prompted the players not to venture out. 

"Imperatively, our players are protected." 

New Zealand Police Commissioner Mike Bush said there were "different fatalities" while Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern portrayed it as one of the nation's darkest days. 

NZC said they had dropped the third test, which was planned to begin at Hagley Oval on Saturday, after discourses with the Bangladesh board. It was the last match of the visit. 

"I addressed my partner in Bangladesh and we concur its improper to play cricket right now," NZC Chief Executive David White told TVNZ. "It's very inconceivable truly. We are stunned." 

White said he had addressed the contact officer with the Bangladesh group and the players were "stunned". 

Opening batsman Tamim Iqbal said on Twitter the experience had been "unnerving". 

"Whole group got spared from dynamic shooters!!! Unnerving knowledge and please keep us in your petitions," he composed. 

Mushfiqur Rahim, who missed the initial two tests through damage, said the group had been blessed to maintain a strategic distance from the shooting. 

Also Read:- India vs New Zealand: Virat Kohli & Co cannot take Black Caps lightly, warns former cricketer

"we r incredibly fortunate," Mushfiqur said. "...never need to witness this things again....pray for us." 

Demonstrations of outrageous brutality are incredibly uncommon in New Zealand and White said Friday's occurrence would "significantly influence" the nation. 

"It's clearly early days in a genuinely liquid circumstance (however) it's something that we as New Zealanders need to take a gander at also," he said. 

"We are stunned a shocked as I'm certain every single New Zealander may be." 

Cricket groups have recently relinquished visits in the midst of flare-ups of viciousness. 

Sri Lanka's group transport was assaulted by shooters in Lahore amid their voyage through Pakistan in 2009. Six individuals from the group were injured, while six security faculty and two civillians were murdered. 

Pakistan still host about the majority of their worldwide matches in the United Arab Emirates because of progressing security concerns. 

New Zealand deserted their 1987 voyage through Sri Lanka following a bombarding close to their inn in Colombo in which in excess of 100 individuals were executed. They additionally deserted a voyage through Pakistan in May 2002 after a suicide bombarding outside their lodging in Karachi. 

In an announcement ICC CEO David Richardson stated: "Our contemplations and true sympathies go out to the families and companions of those influenced by this appalling occurrence in Christchurch. The two groups, staff and match authorities are sheltered and the ICC completely underpins the choice to drop the Test coordinate."

Also Read:- New Zealand Government Seeks To Ban Semi-Automatic Weapons