India offered a sounding masterclass to the protecting victors Australia in their second World Cup installation on Sunday, vanquishing the monsters by 36 runs. After chose to bat first, the Virat Kohli-drove side set up 352/5 on the board, with Shikhar Dhawan scoring a ton, and captain Virat Kohli scoring his 50th 50 years.
Australia, in answer, were bowled out for 316, regardless of David Warner, Steve Smith and Alex Carey scoring fifties. At last, the confrontation in London was a runs accomplishments, and a lot of records were broken.
Here is a rundown of details from India versus Australia installation:
* Shikhar Dhawan finished 1000 keeps running in ODIs in UK in 19 innings, outperforming Viv Richards record, who had achieved 1000 keeps running in the nation in 21 innings.
* For the first run through in 4155 ODI matches, the main 5 of the two groups had the option to achieve 25 runs.
* India finished Australia's series of wins:
- 8 back to back successes in the World Cup (second best for AUS)
- 10 continuous successes in ODI cricket (Best for AUS since 2011)
- 19 continuous successes in World Cup pursues (Best for any group)
* Rohit Sharma turned into the fourth cricketer generally to cross 2000 keeps running against AUstralia. Doing as such, he turned into the cricketer to cross 2000 ODI keeps running against any group in the least innings (37).
Also Read:- ICC?World Cup 2019:?Indian origin net bowler hospitalised after getting hit on head by David Warner shot
Least innings to 2000 ODI runs versus a specific group:
37 ROHIT SHARMA v Aus
40 Sachin Tendulkar v Aus
44 Viv Richards v Aus
44 Virat Kohli v SL
45 MS Dhoni v SL
* Rohit Sharma - Shikhar Dhawan pair turned into the best opening pair against Australia in the ODIs, going past West Indies pair of Gordon Greenidge and Desmond Haynes' count of 1152 runs - in seven less innings.
* Virat kohli recorded his 50th fifty in ODI cricket.