Yes, you should go for IVF as it helps many couples who are unable to conceive a baby naturally after trying regular unprotected intercourse for more than 12 months. The advantage of IVF is that you will be able to achieve a successful pregnancy and a healthy baby. IVF is a treatment at Select IVF India which makes the pregnancy possible for the couples with the following conditions:
• Blocked tubes: IVF is the best treatment for women with blocked or damaged fallopian tubes. With IVF treatment they have an opportunity of having a child using their own eggs.
• Male infertility: Male infertility is a factor where a fertile woman is unable to conceive a baby in such case IVF treatment increase the chance of conceiving as compared to conceiving a baby naturally. The hospitals under Select IVF India have a number of laboratory techniques to facilitate this includes intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI). ICSI is the best option with IVF to treat the causes of male infertility and allow the couples to enjoy their parenthood happily with their own baby. We also have an experienced consultant urologist who helps the male members with fertility problems.
• Patients with a low ovarian reserve: IVF is a treatment which is useful to maximize the chance of older patients in conceiving a baby. At Select IVF India, we have experienced and skilled IVF expert Dr. Nalini Gupta who make the pregnancy possible for the women over the age of 40 years and those with low ovarian reserve. The hospitals under Select IVF India use Natural IVF to focus on the quality of eggs, rather than quantity.
• Premature ovarian failure: Women who are dealing with premature ovarian failure or menopause can have IVF treatment using donor eggs. This will increase the success rates of conceiving a baby.
• Unexplained infertility: According to the study, there are 1 out of 5 couples who suffer from fertility problems and sometimes these fertility issues remain unexplained after an investigation. These patients may get benefit from IVF treatment and can have their own baby.
• Endometriosis: The couples who are dealing with endometriosis which mean parts of the women womb lining grow outside the womb for these women IVF is the best option as it has proved successful in this group.
• PCOS: Polycystic ovary syndrome is a common condition in which women hormone gets imbalanced which can lead to irregular menstrual cycles. For the women with PCOS condition who will not conceive with ovulation induction for them, IVF treatment has proved very successful.
IVF for single women for same-sex couples
IVF is a treatment which is also beneficial for single women or same-sex couples who wish to have their own baby. IVF is a treatment which is useful for the patients who are unable to conceive a baby after IUI. IVF with donor sperm will help a single woman to have her own baby also couples can opt for IVF with PGD which help them to have the genetic disease-free baby.
For IVF Treatment Visit Hospital & Get Free Online Consultation at - www.selectivf.com